In message <200809171313.m8hddjk8017...@hormel8.ieee.org>, dated Wed, 17
Sep 2008, Brian Jones <e...@brianjones.co.uk> writes:

>As I recall, A2 is concerned only with tumble dryers.

You mean to say that your phone doesn't include a tumble dryer? How
quaint!
Either we are causing global warming, in which case we may be able to stop it,
or natural variation is causing it, and we probably can't stop it. You choose!

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com