From: "Ian Gordon" <ian.gor...@edwardsvacuum.com>
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:55:02 AM GMT -06:00 Central America
Subject: [PSES] Environmental testing information

All
I'm not sure if this is within the scope of this group or not - but I'm
sure I will get valuable advice either way.
Can anyone suggest any good reference documents etc on environmental
testing of electrical equipment. The testing I am concerned with is
primarily as part of the requirements of EN 61010-1:2001 but could also
involve remedial work.
If there is an IEEE group which covers this aspect then please let me
know.

Ian Gordon

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and are
provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying, discl osure,
distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information
contained therein is unauthorised and strictly prohibited and you should
please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any
attachments from your system.
No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from
opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by
anti-virus software.

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/request/user-guide.html< BR>List
rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

David Heald: dhe...@gmail.com

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>