From: McInturff, Gary [mailto:gary.mcintu...@esterline.com]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 10:30 AM
To: Richard Pittenger
Subject: RE: [PSES] Tactile Switch Recommendation

Richard,
        We do this all the time - although we recognize the assembly
rather than just the switches. We make input panels for folks like you,
the medical, ITE, and military systems. We don't typically just provide
a "switch" since they are really stack-up of parts, pcb contacts,
metallic domes or elastomer to provide the feel and long life needed.
I'm presuming that if these are low voltage then the issue is 100,000
cycles - we typically run our panels to 1,000,000 cycles as part of our
internal qualification process.

We used to recognized these things by membrane type, and I think its
still valid - but I haven't touched this file in better than two years -
again we generally do it as a recognized assembly.

E173439

I'm not really a sales guy - but I'm certain that we could meet your
needs and I can have one of our folks talk with a little more - I really
do the Reliability/Compliance issues EMC, Safety, and Specification test
and verification stuff.