On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 17:55:33 -0700 (PDT),
  "gdstuyvenb...@yahoo.com" <gdstuyvenb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am looking to obtain 2.4 GHz DSS Conformity Type Certification in
> Japan for wireless LAN product to be used in an industrial application
> and was hoping someone on this board could point me to where I might
> find specific requirements. Any insight would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, it can be difficult to find such information.

For certification, you will need to contact one of the
certification bodies anyway.
So, maybe you can have contact with them for the information
you need to know.

List of the certification bodies are available at:

  http://www.tele.soumu.go.jp/e/sys/equ/index.htm

Regards,