All,

The 2010 IEEE Product Safety Engineering Symposium will be held at the
Burlington (MA) Marriott on October 18-20, 2010.  We are currently seeking
papers and presentations to add to those we already have.  Our keynote speaker,
although yet to be confirmed, will be someone from the National Highway Traffic
Safety Administration to talk about the Toyota safety issues.

The Tracks and their Chairs we will have are:
·         Product Liability - Track Chair: David Utt
·         Forensics - Track Chair: Daren Slee
·         PS 102 Demonstrations - Track Chair: Rich Nute
·         Medical Devices - Track Chair: Frank O’Brian
We can add additional tracks if the papers and presentations warrant.  For
example, EU Directives and Standards, Machinery, Consumer Products, etc.

If you have an idea for a topic and would like to present it please look at the
Call for Papers at
http://www.psessymposium.org/sites/default/files/editors/Call_for_Papers_2010_v7.pdf
 or go to www.psessymposium.org <http://www.psessymposium.org/>  and click on
the Authors tab..  Don’t worry about the dates and should you have questions or
problems there is a contact person at the bottoms of that page for you to
contact, or feel free to contact me.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer,

Steve Brody
Sr. Mgr., Corporate Product EHS
Brooks Automation
Direct: 978 262 7662
Cell:    978 328 9019
Email:steven.br...@brooks.com

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at
List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html
Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>
Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>