And "Mad Man Muntz" eventually lent his name to the EMC engineering
technique of designing in all possible suppression and protection
devices, and then, during qual testing, discarding a few at a time until
bad things happened. At that point, you knew exactly what minimum level
of EMC components you needed to just barely get through the
requirements!

Ed Price
ed.pr...@cubic.com     WB6WSN
NARTE Certified EMC Engineer
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Applications
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780
Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty

Pettit,

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>