Ron,

There are a few minor changes, but the major points are a significant clean-up
of Annex A, updating the dated references to the latest version (as of when
the CDV was circulated last year) and the deletion of the 4% step size option
for conducted and radiated RF immunity.  The deletion of the 4% step size
option was due to a decision handed down at the CISPR meetings in Osaka in
2008.  A decision which has been overruled by a higher authority.
Unfortunately, after the CDV was voted, so we can’t arbitrarily put it back
in.  Once the 2nd Edition is published we will start work on Amendment 1 which
will fix a problem in the new Annex A that was noted by a national committee
in the voting on the CDV and which will put the 4% step sizes back in the
standard.

CISPR 35 is still very much in development.  There is an NP out for vote which
has the text of what is, for all practical purposed, the 3rd CD for CISPR 35.
The national committees are being asked to vote on the NP (do we continue the
work?) and whether they feel that the text included with the NP is ready to go
out as a CDV.

Ghery S. Pettit

Convenor, CISPR SC I WG3 (CISPR 22 and 24 work)

Member, CISPR SC I WG4 (CISPR 35 work)