Hi Craig:

I don't have EN 60320.  Instead, I am referencing IEC 60320-1,
2001, 2nd edition.

Clause 16, insertion and withdrawal forces:  10 cycles.  6 specimens.

In my quick perusal of the standard, I could not find that this
test is conducted when energized.

Clause 18, breaking capacity:  50 cycles, 275 V, 1.25 rated current.
3 specimens.

I think other tests also include testing for a number of cycles,
although I did not study the standard carefully.  If you need
more info, I suggest you get a copy of the family of standards.

Best regards,
Rich

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>