Sorry, but you entirely missed the point. I saw the poll taker asking
questions and the question was posed as, "Would you support a ban on
dihydrogen monoxide, a chemical emitted by many industrial processes, and
automobile exhausts?" And the answer was overwhelmingly, "Yes, I want to
sign the petition."  The point being, they didn't know what dihydrogen
monoxide was, it was just an evil chemical.

Ken Javor

Phone: (256) 650-5261

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>