From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Brian Oconnell
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:40 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [PSES] EMC-PSTC Email List Subscriber Status as of January 4, 2012

Part of it may because of failure to pass down info about resources. There
has been significant turnover in corporate compliance billets for at least 8
years. The newbies may not be aware of this resource.

At the last two meetings of the San Diego PSES chapter, I have
evangelicalized this listserv. The 'officers' of this chapter appear to
openly express ennui when this group is mentioned. I have also sent
subscription info to the organizer of the SD PSES, but this person has no
interest in including the link in the monthly notification message. Have
been informed of a similar response in the OC chapter. I am not certain of
reason for disinterest in this group from the IEEE chapter-level organizers.
The reverse relationship is also disconcerting - very few locals that I have
seen post, will attend the local chapter meetings. This disconnect is not
good for the community.

Or perhaps it is just me - I would not join any group that would have me as
a member. What is wrong with you people?

Brian