From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John Woodgate
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 2:09 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [***] Re: [PSES] Lead-free article

In message <1330140074.60947.yahoomail...@web39606.mail.mud.yahoo.com>,
dated Fri, 24 Feb 2012, Bill Owsley <wdows...@yahoo.com> writes:

>In all, we are moving in the right direction, and can move further,
>with careful consideration.
>The fear mongersĀ amongĀ us can tip the balance back to the dark ages if
>we are not attentive.
>A point to note is that we survived a dreadful time of pollution during
>the '50's, '60's, '70's
>and are now in a much better place than those times.
>And we can improve!!!

This is my point, too, especially about the fear-mongers. In Britain we
have people describing food that contains any amount of fat at all as
'unhealthy'. Activists vie with one another to become more and more
zealous. That's no trouble if politicians disregard the most extreme
views, but now we have politicians who are themselves zealots.
If 'QWERTY' is an English keyboard, what language is 'WYSIWYG' for?

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>