Hi Nick,

Full harmonization, not really. Currently for EMC and radio communication
products, the Australian C-tick mark with the Australian Supplier Code is
recognized in New Zealand. However for telecom products, New Zealand has the
formal Telepermit approval program with unique marking requirements, which
must be held by an in-country entity and is not recognized outside of New
Zealand. New Zealand, however, has its own C-tick marking scheme with the
New Zealand Supplier Code for radio communications products that is accepted
in Australia.

As you can see, there is some harmonization, but there will probably never
be full harmonization as Australia and New Zealand are independent sovereign
states.

I hope this brief reply answered your question.

Best regards,

Ron Pickard