Esteemed list-members,

Product in question is a transmitter for a pager, using 429,100 MHz and 10
mW. Transmitter holds no previously approvals.

Problem is that the transmitter frequency is not within the limit of one
channel (channel separation 12,5 kHz).

According to what I have found the frequency band of 400 MHz should be for
Radio Pager which is regulated by ARIB standard STD-19. This standard I have
found but only in Japanese.

Do anybody know if the frequency band of 400 MHz could be used for a pager,
and if yes what are the limitation of transmitted power and channel
separation?

Thank you very much in advance

Niels Hougaard

Niels Hougaard