All,

The scheduled June 27th NPSS
meeting is canceled.

If you or anyone
you know would like to give a product safety technical presentation, please
contact Steve Brody by email at steven.br...@brooks.com
or Tony Nikolassy by email at a.nikola...@yahoo.com).  A technical presentation
should be 45 to 60 minutes
in duration and be related to product safety.
Although the presentation may reference your company and it’s services,
the presentation must not be simply company advertising.  We would also
appreciate any slides or
handout materials be made available for posting on the NPSS web site.
Releasing presentation materials for posting
is desired but not a requirement to make a presentation.

We hope you can
join us at our scheduled NPSS meeting on Wednesday, September 26th.

Further information about the Northeast Product Safety Society and how
to become a member is available at http://www.nepss.net.  You can also contact
one of the NPSS officers
via links on the NPSS web site.

Regards,