Please see the job opportunity below. I am posting this for someone that is
not a member of the list so please do not reply to me, reply directly to
the contact below.

KOHL Group Job Description – KG120112_EMR Modeling

Arrangement: Estimated to be 12 month contract position; Fulltime on
client’s site

Title: Electromagnetic Radiation Analyst (numerical modeler) – 60GHz and
higher

Location: Middletown NJ (AT&T Microwave Lab)

Start: Immediate

Experience requirement: Must have expertise modeling and analyzing
electromagnetic radiation and interference problems associated with the
propagation of radio signals in the 60GHz (and higher) range using a 3-D
modeling tool such as Agilent EM Pro (or equivalent).

Job description: Work closely with Microwave Lab RF Engineering team to
model EM measurements against design and standards-based expectations;
analyze the electromagnetic (EM) effects of components such as high-speed
and RF IC packages, bond wires, antennas, on-chip and off-chip embedded
passives and PCB interconnects.

If you are interested, please email your resume in MSWord format to Ann
Boschetti at abosche...@kohlgroup.com with a brief note mapping your skills
and experience to the specific requirements of this job description.  Please
include the Job Description ID in the subject line.

If you aren’t available or interested, please consider referring friends or
colleagues that you think may be qualified and interested.  The KOHL Group
has a referral fee program.

To review other job opportunities with The KOHL Group, please visit the
Career Opportunities section of our website:
http://kohlgroup.com/careers-opportunities/
 ------------------------------

Ann Boschetti
The KOHL Group, Inc.