From: Dward [mailto:dw...@pctestlab.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 1:02 PM
To: 'Tom Smith'; 'EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG'
Subject: RE: [PSES] EU Group

Kronos blew up, they had to move

Dennis Ward
Senior Certification Engineer
PCTEST
This communication and its attachments contain information from PCTEST
Engineering Laboratory, Inc., and is intended for the exclusive use of the
recipient (s) named above. It may contain information that is confidential
and/or legally privileged. Any unauthorized use that may compromise that
confidentiality via distribution or disclosure is prohibited. Please notify
the sender immediately if you receive this communication in error, and
delete it from your computer system.  Usage of PCTEST email addresses for
non-business related activities is strictly prohibited. No warranty is made
that the e-mail or attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other
defect.  Thank you.