Colleagues,

The PSES will be holding a Product Safety Engineering Workshop in Vancouver,
BC, Canada in June, and I need your help.

I am designing a brochure / flyer for the event, and I am in desperate need of
some hi-resolution images of various kinds of product safety testing in
progress. I am interested in all sectors, and any kind of testing, drop tests,
impact tests, electrical tests, fire resistance tests, environmental testing
(heat cold, humidity, salt spray ...). I have searched the stock photo
databases extensively and come up dry. We need royalty-free images that we can
use, and possibly re-use, on flyers like this for events. We would be happy to
credit the source.

Any images you can share would be appreciated. I can handle virtually any image
format, and size.

If you have images you can share, please respond to me privately and we can
arrange the transfer.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Doug Nix
VP Conferences 2013/14