Grace, everyone

There are two CISPR/I Review Reports, 435 and 436, that show that CISPR 13
and CISPR 22 will be withdrawn on 5 March 2017.  This is the same date as
the date of withdrawal of conflicting standards for EN 55032.  So EN 55013
and EN 55022 will be withdrawn on that date also.

EN 55032 was published last year.  National implementations in Europe had to
be published by 5 December 2012 but most were much earlier.  BS EN 55032 was
published in the UK in May 2012.

EN 55032 will be listed in the next Official Journal lists for EMCD and
R&TTED which should appear shortly.

Best wishes

Brian

Brian Jones