Van: Pettit, Ghery [mailto:ghery.pet...@intel.com]
Verzonden: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:45 PM
Aan: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Onderwerp: Re: [PSES] EN 55022 and EN 55082-1

En 55082-1 is the generic standard.  If your product is ITE it has no
bearing on it as CISPR 24 / EN 55024 is the ITE specific standard.  The
IEC/EN 61000-4-x documents are the basic standards that define the test
procedures.  The test levels are in the generic or product family
standards.  Nothing redundant.

EN 55022 is the EN equivalent of CISPR 22.  Emissions standard for ITE.

Ghery S. Pettit