I third this sentiment.  I've seen wide variation in cable construction
with respect to shell grounding and raw cable shield construction (foil
types, braid % coverage).

HDMI cables with ferrite cores are available at places like Monoprice, but
they are definitely in the minority.  A web search similar to "HDMI cables
with ferrite" yields some interesting and at times humorous A/V forum
discussions.  Also, if you search on 'ferrite' alone on the HDMI site,
there's a vintage press release about a patented shielding can design which
removes the need for ferrites and if you find the associated company's
site, the technology (shell/can design) shows up on page one of their
catalog.

It seems as though the HDMI and DisplayPort interfaces have gone through
change such that early cables more commonly had ferrites and later ones do
not, perhaps due to what has been learned along the way about the
transmitter and receiver PCBA/module designs.

Cheers,
Adam