From: rpick...@rpqconsulting.com [mailto:rpick...@rpqconsulting.com]
Sent: 30 October 2014 19:25
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] New Radio Equipment Directive (RED) - please read if you
sell wireless devices into Europe

That raises a question for hopefully not only me.

Is, or will, ETSI be revising it's R&TTE referenced standards? And if so, does
anyone have any information as to when that will be completed? Hopefully it'll
be completed before the R&TTE to RED transition ends.

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Ron Pickard

Sent from my smartphone