Hi Brian,

I am currently serving as the Acting Director of OSHA's NRTL Program, and
the list available on the OSHA website
https://www.osha.gov/dts/otpca/nrtl/list_standards.html is current.  There
is a current proposal to add and remove several standards from this list
http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=OSHA-2013-0012-0011 but until
we are able to publish a Final Federal Register notice (currently
undergoing review) the list is current.

Just a note about the list of appropriate test standards, the process of
adding new standards to the list is largely driven by requests from NRTLs
manufacturers and trade groups.  Any group or individual can ask OSHA to
consider adding a new standard to the list (easiest way is to email
nrtlprog...@dol.gov) and we will take the request under consideration
during our periodic review of standards.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at:

robinson.ke...@dol.gov or 202-693-1911

Kevin Robinson