From: Alexandru Guidea [mailto:alexandru.gui...@cae.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:48 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] R&S FSP Spectrum Analyzer

Hello Grace,

Purchasing a new compliance spectrum analyzer is a big expenditure and the
decision to select one particular type or brand can have long term impact.
Such an instrument will usually need technical support on SW, HW, and firmware
upgrades for optimal operation and keeping up with evolving standards. We've
recently bought an R&S SA and are very disappointed with their after sales
service. I won't go into the details of our issue, but being a new customer of
R&S, we did not expect their technical support to be lacking in resolution.
We've been a long-time customer of their main competitor and always had
excellent support.

Alexandru Guidea
CAE Inc.

Alexandru G.