From: John Allen [mailto:john_e_al...@blueyonder.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 3:06 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] SV: [PSES] Germanwings crash

John

You do have a point - but, actually, there is  a much wider one that IACO
could consider: that is, in such cases, could those in the cabin area be
provided with a system whereby, in cases where the cockpit gets "taken
over", it could allow them to communicate with the "someone" "somewhere" to
alert them of the problems - but it would still not prevent the person still
remaining in the locked cockpit to do whatever they want, unless a "remote
unlocking" facility is incorporated. Again, maybe in the future, and then
again subject to all the communications-related issues mentioned in my first
post on this subject.