The most concise information I have found is available at
http://members.iecee.org/iecee/ieceemembers.nsf/ACRFList?readform. Select your
country, scheme and certification body and download their response which will
advise of the regulatory requirements and whether they will accept your CB
report.

Kevin Robinson