Just to add some information to Michaels very good comments.

The R&TTE Directive will be replaced by the new RED directive soon. European
member states must apply the Directive requirements from 13 June 2016.

For FCC and if you use an approved module (highly recommended) here is a link
to the FCC ID search.

https://www.fcc.gov/general/fcc-id-search-page

If you use an approved module,  make sure you use it as it was certified. Any
critical change (Like changing to an antenna with an higher gain) might need
re-certification.

Sincerely,

Dieter Paasche
Advanced Product Developer, Electrical
CHRISTIE
809 Wellington Street North
Kitchener, Ontario  N2G 4Y7
Phone: +1 519-744-8005 Ext 7211
www.christiedigital.com<http://www.christiedigital.com/>

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any), is confidential. Any
unauthorized use, distribution or disclosure is prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
or telephone and delete it and any attachments from your computer system and
records.