I believe you are absolutely correct.  :-)

Ghery S. Pettit

-----Original Message-----
From: ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen [mailto:g.grem...@cetest.nl]
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2016 7:09 AM
To: Ghery S. Pettit; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [PSES] Anechoic Chamber Questions

I think that before the practical limits come into play, financial limits will
stop the designed chamber from further growing...... ;<))

Regards,

Ing. Gert Gremmen
Approvals manager

+ ce marking of electrical/electronic equipment Independent Consultancy
+ Services Compliance Testing and Design for CE marking
     according to EC-directives:
        - Electro Magnetic Compatibility 2004/108/EC
        - Electrical Safety 2006/95/EC
        - Medical Devices 93/42/EC
        - Radio & Telecommunication Terminal Equipment 99/5/EC
+ Improvement of Product Quality and Reliability testing Education

Web:    www.cetest.nl (English)
Phone :  +31 10 415 24 26
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended
for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.
persons other than the designated
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from
any computer.
Thank you for your co-operation.