Agree with all of Gert's message except the one that contradicts mine: the
internal green wire connection should not be the same as the external, and
the external connection should not penetrate the chamber wall.  Either of
these practices will degrade chamber shielding effectiveness, and neither is
either necessary or desirable.

Ken Javor
Phone: (256) 650-5261