It may be too late for this now, but you could have submitted to IEC
62368-1 instead, pointing to the section in 4.1.1 that states that
components that comply with IEC 60950-1 or IEC 60065 are acceptable without
further evaluation other than to give consideration to the appropriate use
of the component or sub-assembly in the end-product.

--
Scott Aldous
Regulatory Compliance Program Manager