John W said:

"Bifenthrin has been banned in Europe since mid-2011. It is a pyrethroid
and is probably toxic to bees."

Yes, very toxic to bees.
"Bifenthrin is highly toxic to fish and small aquatic organisms. It's also
very highly toxic to bees."


This message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc 
discussion list. To post a message to the list, send your e-mail to 

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at:

Attachments are not permitted but the IEEE PSES Online Communities site at can be used for graphics (in well-used 
formats), large files, etc.

Instructions: (including how to unsubscribe)
List rules:

For help, send mail to the list administrators:
Scott Douglas <>
Mike Cantwell <>

For policy questions, send mail to:
Jim Bacher:  <>
David Heald: <>

Reply via email to