I have questions on wireless in fixed Large scale stationary industrial
equipment (permanent connected 3 phase, 150A / phase , 1000 Kgm  ). Can you
help me with the following wireless questions?
1)     Purchased wireless device:a)      Can the wireless device be designed
permanently into the industrial equipment?
b)     Or should the wireless device be shipped and installed aftermarket?
c)      Can you provide a modular approval?i)       Where is the modular
approvals not accepted?ii)     Where is local in-country residency
required?iii)   Where is in-country testing required?(1)   Does testing include
the wireless module only?(2)   Does testing also include the assemblies that
utilize the wireless module?(3)   Does testing also include the whole
industrial system as well?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.Regards  Paul J Smith
paul...@yahoo.com