Dearexperts,Flatpanel driver ICs are known for their high emission. I have
some problemswith radiated emissions particularly from chips Intersil Techwell
TW8804 andNational Semiconductor DS90C385A.Could you, please share
yourknowledge about reducing this RE. We are familiar with general
recommendations. Thank you,Eugene

Attachments are not permitted but the IEEE PSES Online Communities site at can be used for graphics (in well-used
formats), large files, etc.

Instructions: (including how to unsubscribe)
List rules:

Scott Douglas <>
Mike Cantwell <>

For policy questions, send mail to: