Hi All,

For all our new programs, we would be testing for compliance as per the EN
55032 standard. But i have one question about some legacy products that we
would continue to ship to our customers post March 2017. All these products
have been tested as per the EN 55022 and if i am not wrong, there is no
"grandfather clause" that provides any exemption. My question relates to
whether all those products would now need to be tested as per EN 55032?

Regards,
Rajneesh