From: John Woodgate <jmw1...@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 21:38:18 -0000
To: <EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [PSES] Practical ethics? -- text version

The point I made was that the British Army doesn't do foresight. It takes a
disaster or two for the problem to be realised and then a solution comes
from the boffins quite quickly.

I guess that the US Army tries to cover all the angles, but that leads to
other problems.

With best wishes DESIGN IT IN! OOO ­ Own Opinions Only
www.jmwa.demon.co.uk <http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk/>  J M Woodgate and
Associates Rayleigh England

Sylvae in aeternum manent.