Hello All,

I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to share what they use for document
and project management. Technical file contents, DoCs, Project Submittal Data,
pertinent project information, correspondence, etc.  Doesn't matter if it is a
standalone software tool, an external firm, a module within a larger system
(SAP), I am curious.  Looking for ways to streamline the tracking, maintenance,
expiration/renewal, dissemination, and versioning expectations.

If it ties into your project management software, I would love to hear about
what you use in that regard as well.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.