See section 4.4. of the 2016 Blue Guide
<http://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/newsroom/cf/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=7326>,
as well as Article 15 and Annex IV of the EMC Directive
<http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32014L0030>.
Article 15 mandates that the DoC follow the model outlined in Annex IV,
which includes 8 specific elements. Article 15 also requires that the DoC
"be continuously updated".

--
Scott Aldous | Regulatory Compliance Program Manager |
scottald...@google.com | 650-253-1994