Greetings all,

I am attempting to determine equivalency of a flame retardancy rating of B3
in GB/T 8624-2012 to the Flame Spread Indices of ASTM E84.  In particular,
I really don't know if "B3" is good bad or otherwise.  Interestingly, the
old idea of flammable vs inflammable has come up and is used in contrast to
the terms combustible vs incombustible. And now my head is beginning to
ache.

I really don't have a desire to purchase a chinese standard and read it
completely through just to answer this question. Does anyone know of a
resource that can help me cross reference flammability classifications of
these two standards?

Thanks, Doug

Douglas E Powell
doug...@gmail.com