I have been asked to comment on the following:
-- we have a device designed and built in China which has regulatory
approvals
-- we want to add a low power radio to this device (chip down or certified
module are options)
-- the end device is only for use within our corporation. This includes
franchises which may be in the US or other countries.
-- the device is not used near the body, and the device does not contain
cellular capability.

What regulatory requirements do we need to meet? The device is not offered
for sale to the public. However, the franchise owner pays for the device,
and the device is placed in a public area.

I would like to add my gratitude for the excellent advise the list has
provided in the past.

           Curt