Paolo,

When QP level didn't exceed the QP limits (if our client wish to
have some minimum margin in the test, QP limits minus the margin)
for continuous disturbances, we will not evaluate discontinuous
disturbances.

As you said, the standard says "Discontinuous disturbances shall be
assessed WHEN they exceed the limits for continuous disturbances,.."

Also, discontinuous disturbances will be measured with the same
QP detector and higher QP limits will be applied (clause 4.4.2,
C.2, etc.), so the EUT should never exceed the discontinuous
disturbance limits in this case.

Regards,
Tom