Hi Rich- I think the OP was asking more about how far apart two Mains
inlets could be while still being covered under the same "remove
all linecords" warning label (not electrical/breakdown spacing).

Robert: You are probably OK as long as there are no service positions from
which you can't see both the inlets and the label from the service
position. But at 8 foot separation, I'd put one label at each inlet.

I'll soapbox a bit on the graphic for "multiple power sources" that's
mentioned  in 62368-1,2nd edition: IEC 60417-6042 (lighning bolt in a
triangle) with 60417-6172 ( https://www.iso.org/obp/ui#iec:grs:60417:6172 )

-The 6042 graphic shows a generic connector which probably does not look
like what you use on the product
-It shows three plugs, which may be inaccurate (in my experience it's often
two or four linecords)
-Shows a 3-pin connector,which may be inaccurate for your product (consider
a 3-phase product)

But, it is in the Standard, so....