Posting for John Rivoir who is not a member of this listserv list.

We are conducting a search for a VP of Regulatory for a wireless power transfer
company located in the Silicon Valley area. This executive will be a member of
the company’s senior management team and will manage the company’s internal
regulatory labs, as well as serve as the primary and lead contact with the FCC
and other international regulatory bodies.  We need an executive with a strong
track record of moving novel 1st generation products through the FCC
certification process, ideally familiar with Parts 18 FCC requirements and the
international equivalent in other markets, particularly the EU and China.

Please reply directly to:

John Rivoir
Managing Director
Major Executive Search