From: John Woodgate [mailto:j...@woodjohn.uk]
Sent: 08 February 2018 14:15
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG<mailto:EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: [PSES] Doug Smith's second teaser

I didn't see an explanation from Doug about the open-ended shield of a balanced
twisted pair being OK. Did I miss it or is the solution still awaited?

--

John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only

J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk<http://www.woodjohn.uk>

Rayleigh, Essex UK

Disclaimer
TP Group plc, A2/1064 Cody Technology Park, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX,
United Kingdom. Registered No. 3152034

This email and any attached files are private and confidential and for the use
of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. Copying or
disseminating this email or any information contained herein other than to the
intended recipient is prohibited.

This email has undergone all reasonable checks for viruses. However, TP Group
plc cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
transmission or use of this message and we therefore recommend that it be
subjected to your own virus checking procedures.

This message is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the
views of TP Group plc.