Hi All,

I’m the senior technical editor for Interference Technology Magazine and our
marketing services group at ITEM Media (umbrella organization) is looking for a
writer to create a white paper and a series of short blog postings on the tests
required for UN ECE Regulation 10 for automobile EMC. This would be a paid gig
and if you’re interested, I can introduce you to our “client success manager”,
Michele, who can provide more information on the assignment. The need is
immediate. Ideally, you’d have first hand knowledge of the standard.

Thanks, Ken

I'm here to help you succeed! Feel free to call or email with any questions
related to EMC or EMI troubleshooting - at no obligation. I'm always happy to

Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
56 Aspen Dr.
Woodland Park, CO 80863