Paolo,

To my knowledge there is no separate document available. You can try calling
the CSA Sales Centre and asking them just to be sure. 1-800-463-6727 or
416-747-4044. You can also try their online chat, accessible from the
shop.csa.ca web site.

My guess is that you will have to buy the whole document to get the current
deviations.

--
Doug Nix
d...@mac.com