From: Vincent Lee [mailto:000008e6c8d35910-dmarc-requ...@ieee.org]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 2:34 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] IET BS 7671:2018 vs USA National Electrical Codes (NEC)

Hi all,

Good evening,

1) With the publication of  IET BS 7671:2018, may I know what are the major
differences between IET BS 7671:2018 and its 2008 version?

2) Apart from voltage rating of 120Vrms vs 230Vrms, how does USA National
Electrical Codes (NEC) different from IET BS 7671?

3) Do USA NEC and IEC BS 7671 mutually accept each other ?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
Vincent

Regards, Vincent