Hello Mike,

The radiated emissions measurements I've made on NFC card readers and tags have
been overwhelmingly quiet. Certainly no significant emissions from the
intentional radiator part.

The biggest contributor to any radiated emissions test was the system digital
controller and emissions from USB or equivalent. Since the system is unlikely
to exist in isolation you'll have to consider this part.

Hope this helps
James

---- MIKE SHERMAN wrote ----