And contact your local authorities.  This is a felony.

From: John Woodgate [mailto:j...@woodjohn.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:03 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] eMail caution

This is a very prevalent scam. It usually says it has evidence that you look at
porn sites.  Just ignore it but change your compromised password and any more
critical ones, e.g. about banking and credit/debit cards.

John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only

J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk<http://www.woodjohn.uk>

Rayleigh, Essex UK