From: John Woodgate [mailto:j...@woodjohn.uk]
Sent: 14 December 2018 21:26
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] TRF Verdicts

You appear to have uncovered a significantly unsatisfactory situation, where
essential terminology is lacking formal definitions.  TRFs are the
responsibility of a branch of IEC, called IECEE (https://www.iecee.org/). I
think that representations have to be made to IECEE to remedy this situation,
as a matter of urgency.

Best wishes
John Woodgate OOO-Own Opinions Only
J M Woodgate and Associates www.woodjohn.uk