Dear John,

Thanks a lot of your advice!  We do not have the failed report of EN
61000-3-3 in hand but can request from the supplier.  Normally EN 61000-3-3
is adopted but when we queried why this product was used EN 61000-3-11 and
responded the failure of EN 61000-3-3.  On the surface, EN 61000-3-11 is
for higher current consumption products but this one is much less than the
limit of 16A for EN 61000-3-3 leading us to investigate further.

Regards,

Scott