Rich,

Respectfully, I have to disagree. ISO 14119, Safety of machinery — Interlocking
devices associated with guards — Principles for design and selection,
specifically addresses defeat resistance in interlocking devices. This is
vital, since defeat resistance is an important aspect of designing and
installing interlocking systems.

Doug Nix
d...@mac.com
+1 (519) 729-5704

"It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what
we do not do." Molière